Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

06/03/2010
today is my most busy day
woke up early..
had breakfast at sec 2 shah alam
but can't swallow the food..
:(

went to PJ..
looking for a house to rent..
after marriage..
quite small.. *sigh*
price?..hurm.. expensive for me
but.. the house has garage
so.. maybe will move to the house
as it is a landed house..

after that went to ma future mom-in-laws for lunch
being chased away from the kitchen..
huhu.. (I dont know how to cook!)
but lunch was great
I love simple food.. cockles is good for me

after lunch we went to puchong to pickup a fren
then went to ampang
then went to selayang
then go back to ampang and puchong
arrived home at subang @12.++
tired!!!

but can't sleep...
:(

still thinking on why my dslr had sensor prob???
why???


enjoy the rest of the picca




heavy dinner: nasi lemak with ayam berempah + sotong




dinner for 3





*_^




my engagement ring being sabotaged




go figure..




my other half ..luv u bucuk..
thank u for buying cik embun for me to use..

No comments:

Post a Comment