Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

03/06/10
I AM IN STRESS MODE
why????

1. my marriage leaves haven't been approved, even though I have applied more than a month
2. someone promise a Cadbury chocolate for my door gift.. but haven't deliver it to me
3. I can't sleep.. I can't eat..
4. I'm about to be jobless .. 
5. I'm suppose to receive a call for interview yesterday.. but no one called..
6. Am working under a stupid management currently..
7. I hate my JOB, MYSELF and what had happen to me for this past 2 days
8. And I strongly believe that someone who called himself a friend is betraying me at the current moment.. How I wish killing is not sinful..
9. But of course I can't kill anyone

GOD please make me strong to go through all the obstacles..
Amin
Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment