Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

07/07/10
Spring cleaning day..
woke up late today.. around 7am..
done Subuh prayer..
put all the dirty close in the washing machine
take a bath..

then when for food hunting with hubby at stadium melawati shah alam
stocks for 1 week
we ate home cook for dinner!!

then hubby went to midvalley to help his friend promote a wedding photographer
feel free to visit www.anyevent-photography.com (my official photographer for wedding)

What I did at home?
Clean the house
cook for lunch
sleep

went to persada to clean my old room as my sister is going to renovate the room for my niece, Khairina..
now, in front of the laptop blogwalking and update my own blog..
I left my wedding picca at D'Rimba
so.. no picca update
maybe next time guys..

no picca as well for this entry..
see you guys next week..



No comments:

Post a Comment