Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Speculation

Yesterday was the last day of my Syawal fast
So I've updated FB status as "Alhamdulilah" - Praise to God...

Suddenly my friends text me and asked..
"Are you pregnant already?"..
"How many months or weeks?"..
I giggle and answer them that I was not pregnant..
How a single update would create a speculation...

Then, came along an advice that I shouldn't planned too long for the first baby..
The thing is I didn't get pregnant.. and I was not planning..
Maybe it's not meant to be yet...

Anyhow, sometimes I feel awkward..
When you're single.. people will ask when are you getting married?..
When you're already married.. people start to ask if you're pregnant..
And I believe.. after you had a baby..
People would ask.. when are you going to have more babies?..
Hahahaha... Life is like a roller coaster.. right?
Just got to ride it...

To all my friends.. I will tell  you if I'm pregnant..
Don't assume my updates and speculate..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment