Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

26 Feb 2011

hi!!
finally.. I'm off duty on weekend..
but sadly, hubby is WORKING..
yayayaya.. home alone AGAIN!!

today is my nieces's birthday..
happy birthday to Khairina and Julia!!!


I have their presents ready..
but not sure if  can send over today..
cos I don't expect they will be home...

maybe I'll send over this evening..
we'll see...

Let's continue with last week activity..
Where were we??
We were in Broga Hill..
I've never climbed any hill or went camping for the past..
hurm.. 3years?..

It was all fun and tiring.. cos I've not prepared myself..
physically of course.. It's been 3 whole years without any outdoor activities!

look at me..

exhausted!!

resting..

we are SO exhausted that we need to lay down..

the PEAK.. there's a LOT of peoples!!

from left: my hubby, me & kak Maz

shadow-man ;)

Kak Maz & Abg Zaki - the idea to climb Broga is from them..

up-up & away...

this maybe the first and last?.. or will they be more trips?..

otw down the hill...

flip - flops - my only gear.. no climbing shoes.. no cane..
hurm.. don't wear like this ya peeps..
As I expected.. Julia is heading to Colmar...
my sis wants to surprise her..
so I'll send the gifts tomorrow..

As for Khairina.. I didn't know they plan..

tata for now..

**signing off





No comments:

Post a Comment