Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

stress mode is ON

Keep telling myself not to think about it..
But it's hard..
Been thinking since the day I got back frm the show house..

See.. My short term goal for 2011.. Is to buy a landed property..
I dare not dream big.. Just a small terrace house will do..
So.. Keep on googgling and asking friends about the houses that they knew..

so.. Found out there's houses in Jalan Kebun..
Decided to vie the house and inquire about the prices..
It was a 20 ✘ 64 sqft.. With r rooms and 2 bathrooms..
Comfy enough for me.. Even though it's far frm my workplace..
The price is 178800.. With 10% downpayment + 3000 disbursement..
I though with my current salary, I could afford the house.. But to my astonishment.. I couldn't..

I was so down and keep on asking myself.. If the price of rm178800 also I could not afford.. When can I buy a house??!!
I don't have credit cards.. Personal loan.. The only debts that I have is my hire purchase + the cost of renting the current house.. Prices of houses rose up every now and then.. The MFH is only for high-rise houses..
OMG!!! So demotivated la.. Should I just built myself a pondok?..T_T

2 comments:

  1. babe...try carik umah lelong...kene rajin carik n bace kt paper or bace kt iklan mn2 la.its more cheaper.....jgn pts asa beb...insyaAllah ade rezeki ko!!!-wawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! umh lelong adelah mahal.. dlo aku slalu tgk papaer/mudah.com.my.. tpi xpe wa.. insyaAllah ade rezeki dri Allah utk aku beli umah..

    ReplyDelete