Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year updates..

Assalamualaikum & Happy New Year to all..

Since becoming a mother I am very busy..

Hahaha..

Busy with my clingy son..

He turned 2 months on Dec 29th..

How time flies..

I have exactly 19 days to be with him before starting work..

Secretly wishing that I do not have to return for work..

I just want to be with my son and nurse him..


Moving on...

I just wanted to update my wishlist..

It has been forwarded since 2011

Let's have a look at it again..

Wish no 1 is still pending settlement between banks.

Wish no 2 is sadly on hold..

Wish no 4.. Alhamdulilah is here with us..

No 5 is pending still and last no 8, will not happen so soon as we have a baby now..

New wishlist?

I want to be a better person..

I prayed that my husband will further study so that he can be promoted from his current job position..

I want a normal hour job with higher salary of course! At least work from monday to friday only...

I want more time to spend with my family..

I miss having a good laugh with my friends..oopps! Out of topic..

That's all for now..

Until we meet again on the next post..

Signing off
**kuCinG










No comments:

Post a Comment