Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hi there!!!
Finally I can update my blog after a long silence..
Been meaning to update it but something went wrong every time..

OK.. as we all know.. most of us got a lot of wedding invitation..
Congrats to Yun & Asmadi (2 oct) .. Eno & Wan Cai (16 oct).. 
To Yun & Asmadi, sorry can't make it to your reception on 7.11.10 as I was in Kuala Kangsar

The day bef.. there were good news for 1 of my friend.. she got pregnant.. 
Congrats dear!!! 
Today, I got a call for a work in Alliance bank.. Good news is that it is a normal working hour.. bad news is, it's a 2 months contract... this called was at 18:00..then at 19:57 maxis called for payment analyst position..

what is payment analyst? 
A payment analyst is responsible for analyzing all company payments and ensuring that paperwork is accounted for and filled out correctly. An undergraduate degree in a financial discipline is highly desired by many companies.

I don't have a degree in finance!!! Ohh.. And from my research.. the annual salary is $30000.. I bet that in Malaysia they will not pay that high... Malaysian co. is stingy!!.. seriously, they need to look into better salary for those who stays in KL & Selangor area... Else, we could not survive..

Hope that I will get a normal working hours job & it is permanent position..
If not.. I have to do something... Pray for me people!!

Until then.. tata!



No comments:

Post a Comment