Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dear diary: 20 feb 2014

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

This is my first entry for the year 2014...
I have been meaning to update this blog since forever...

Okay.. Life been busy with the new old job..
Currently striving to learn on products, rapport, marketing and selling techniques..
Felt old since leaving the industry for almost 6 years!

What am I doing now?
I am a unit trsust consultant,, full time since Oct 2013.
Do support me dear readers..

Hopefully, I'll make it to my dream this time...
Financial freedom, here I come!!

Anyone who wants to know more about unit trust investment do leave me a comment or two..
Or if you have my number, just whatsapp me.

Will try my level best to update this blog.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment