Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

01/09/10

it's the 22nd day of Ramadhan!!
another 8 days and hello Raya :)
am so lazy to update my blog ..
cos i do not have any idea on what to blog about
(and wonder if there's reader)
huhuh~

It is my first Ramadhan as a wife and daughter-in-law
the experience was blessed..
Thanks to Allah for allowing me to  have another Ramadhan..
Breakfasting was always at home with en. Suami..
sometimes we went to baram (bazaar Ramadhn) if I was lazy to cook..
but, home cook foods is better and satisfying..

Yesterday, my MIL came to our house for the 1st time..
she came along with my BIL and a teacher who stays with her..
The menu was "Patin tempoyak", "sambal sotong", "kerang msk kicap" & "ikan selar goreng"..
and for desert we had "bubur jagung"..

after breakfast we went for our terawikh prayer..
I forgot to snap a pic as I was busy preparing the dishes..
will try to snaps pics for future entry..

signing off




No comments:

Post a Comment