Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

02/09/10

"Brainstorming"

Today after "sahur", I've decided not to sleep..
I fold the clothes that I wash 2 days back..
played bejewelled in facebook

chat with 2 friends..
we were chatting about online business...
hurm... below are some of the suggestions
1. clothes
2. handbags
3. brooch
4. shawl
5. lingerie
6. become a photographer (this is not an ONLINE bus!)

Suggestions 1,2,3, 4 is done by a lot of ppl..
no 5 is not such a good idea..
who would buy lingerie online? at least I wouldn't
suggestion 6.. hurm.. it was only a hobby.. never thought of it for an income
furthermore, I do not have skills to become a photographer..

then another friend was suggesting me to further study and take a programming course
I was told to at least learned 5 programming language
VB.net, MYSQL, PHP, ASP.net & cobol
I felt like...aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
It has been 6 years since I got my diploma..
How could I learned the 5 language at this age?
well, patience is virtue....

he asked me to make a system that can upload, download & print
I then asked him "could you be specific?"
then he wants to arrange a breakfasting... to talk over..
ohhh.. he is damn SERIOUS...
could I do it?...
I mean, I've never worked in IT field after graduation... &^#@@#^^$!!!!

Hope that this could be a starting point of  new career... May God bless & guide me....
Amin

Signing off


1 comment: