Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Durian Oh Durian!


I have this crave for durian since I got pregnant with Anaqi. I remembered that I got to eat a hint of it.

My hubby promised to buy it later after my confinement. According to him, pregnant women are advised not to eat the fruit. Later means almost 3 years after I had delivered Anaqi.

Finally, I had a blast with durian last Friday. I took gaviscon before I ate half of the fruit. Normally I would not eat as much because it' heaty if you take it too much. But, who cares! 


Thanks to my experience watching mom & dad peeling off the durian. I am able to do it on my own. Proud of myself!

Then, on Sunday I made roti jala & serawa durian for hubby.

Any durian lovers out there? 
Head on to your nearest durian buffet.. 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment