Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I miss work, friends & family

Hey!

Yes! Sometimes I do miss going out early morning for work. I miss hanging out with friends. I miss my mom, dad, sisters & my nieces!

I got to spent some quality time with my eldest sister and my two nieces last weekend. It was awesome. 

I get to present for unit trust last sunday ( though I was distracted by my son).. I wish I could explain more and better. It was not quite informative as it used to be.

I get to hang out with one of my besties at her bro's wedding. I hope that we had more time, however Anaqi was already sleepy after having nasi minyak. 

Hope I could do more work, meet my family and friends in future. 

Till we meet again readers!

Tata for now - kuCinG

No comments:

Post a Comment