Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

consilidate?

Hi All.. I know..it's been a while since my last update... I've finally work again.. effective 11 Jan 2010.. As a telephony..  Why I choose this field?.. It's easier in term of workload.. you go to work and you go home to your personal life.. there's no emotional attachment... carefree all the way... 

However, I felt intimidated by the visualization pictured to us (the trainees) on the customer part.. still, positive mode activated.. May God help me to get through this challenge..hahahahaha!

There's not much update to tell ya guys.. However, there's something in my head wit a lot of ??????... I'm still in the thinking mode rather than sharing mode... So, I will not share it with you.. ^_^

Misssing my BEe... but he didn't pick up my call or reply my sms.. wonder if he's ok or not.. Get well soon my dear (he's not well; fever)... 


No comments:

Post a Comment