Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Story of a gloomy day..hahaha

Today is the second day of 2010..happy new year all!...
I'm not feeling so good today..not that I'm sick or catch a cold..but..
I felt like I was missing something..hurm.. it was all gloomy today..like the weather..
*sigh*...wish I can find the new job A.S.A.P.. I'm drowned in my gloomy mood already..
Feels like a failure..hate this feeling...
Did tried to divert the negative thought but if you're stuck inside the house for almost a week.. I tell you it's not easy to divert... Gosh! I wish I could joined my friend having fun at Sunway Pyramid.. but there's no one who is willing to pick me up.. pity me...haha...

Well, it's not bad at all..my niece Nureen got a rabbit as pet today.. the name is Muffin..she's adorable..
Her fur is so soft..it's a show rabbit.. Can't wait for Monday to come as we can take her out of the her cage.. I'll upload the picca later.... 

Wish me good luck in finding new job... Till then... See you when I see you..


this is Muffin..



this is Muffin with her owner

No comments:

Post a Comment