Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

workout

I suddenly worried about my weight... So I've decided to workout. and made it for 20 minutes yesterday and another 10 minutes this morning.. it feels good when the sweat come out all over the place... I'm not the sporty type of person but I do care about my health.. Back then I sweats when camping cos there'll be jungle tracking.. It was fun..

But, since I work as a customer service in one of the telecommunication company I've had a limited time to go out camping and never exercise.. It was hard cos I'll get sick almost every month... So here I am with my first wish for the year 2010... workout!!!.. hopefully it can last until forever... Huhuhu~ Gud luck to me...

I had a cherry yesterday after the workout.. cherry dip in chocolate.. it's yummy!


Hope that you guys also find a way to stay healthy.. you can workout.. swimming.. fencing and etc.....



see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment