Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Muffin

I got up and straight to shower...
Went out from my room and saw the telly is on..but there's nobody watching..
Went downstairs and saw Nureen ..with her new rabbit..Muffin...
She's feeding her baby carrot..I  went upstairs and watch the telly..but there's nothing..switch it off..
Went downstairs and had breakfast..roti boom... and I just watch Nureen played with her pet...


I wish I had a pet... cos I'm so damn bored right now... thought of getting a kitten..maybe two..
but whose going to look after them if I'm working...eventually I will work again..it's just a matter of time..
plus.. where do I put them as my bro-in-law hates cats a lot... I once saw him strike my mak's cat..scary!!!


Well, back to muffin... she was out of her cage exploring our living room..
she went not all over the place but under the coffee table... and she went in and out until she lay down under the table and Nureen cried because it wont come out..I had to chase her out from under the coffee table and put her back in her cage... so tiring when chasing her... huhu.. nevertheless, it was fun having her around...


I wish I could have kittens as a pet.. God, please grant me my wish... Amin...





No comments:

Post a Comment