Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!
It's 3rd day already..

I have my xmas exchange which is still unwrapped!!!
haha.. life as a working housewife is bz... bz.. bz..

Just got back from my parent's house yesterday...
It' nice to go home and it's raining most of the time..
So it was cold.. hahaha..
mu hubby like it a lot..
and he wants t go back only during raining season..
of course I disagree with the suggestion
;)

During my stay at Kuantan.. 
most of the was spent at home..
talking to mom.. about work, my marriage so far and my mom update me on grandma's condition..

Earlier, we planned to visit grandma..
However, due to heavy rain my dad asked us not to go..
cos we were not able to spend the night at grandma's place.. (kuala terengganu).. the reason being is because we worked on Monday ( which is today)...

so, we spent the time at home..
and I managed to visit my friend's baby..
Emeer Firaz.. he's adorable...
At 3 months young... he's so cheerful..


I have write a long entry but when I tried to publish the post..
this Maxis broadband changed to GPRS coverage..
darN!!!!


I have no mood to write..
bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment