Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

NY 2011 d' Kg Tiram + update Xmas exchange gift..

Hello!!

How was your new year's celebration?
mine?..
was at home.. ;)

It was raining and we decide to stay home..
(initial plan was to joined my friend's BBQ)

OH! BTW.. we arrived at Kuantan about 6++pm on 31/12/2010..
Went straight to pasar malam (night market)..
hunting for putu piring... but was dissapointed..
couldn't find any...

so I bought nasi minyak + cendawan goreng


dinner for 4.. 2 is already eaten..

then..
on 1.1.11
still stays at home until in the evening..
we went to banks..
cos hubby wants to pay his bills..

went to Gelora point for dinner..
Hubby ordered laksa + air jagung
Mine was mee jawa+keropok lekor+air jagung..


everywhere he goes.. surfing is a MUST.. even while he's in the market
Internet geek!!!


enjoying my drink...


air jagung



bottom:
read the sign
did it make you aware??
it did to me!!!



Emeer Firaz





Xmas exchange gift


I got key chain + chocs + frame

** Am sleepy.. so lazy to write anything.. just bear with me ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment