Upload Your Photo here & earned extra $$$$!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

stress-free... how I wish...

today.. I felt stressful
because of ....

so, in order to release the stress..
I asked my hubby if we could go to Sunway Pyramid for massage..
He said ok.. Off we go after work to Arokaya House..
It's a Thai Traditional massage..

Located @Lots 111-112, LG2 (Marrakesh), Sunway Pyramid..
Before, the entrance was opposite Tarbush restaurant..
Today, it's in front Ayam Penyet..
I have not been there for massage almost 6 months..
:)))

Normally, me and hubby will massage for 1 hour..
which cost us RM70 each.. today we add another 30 mins..
total cost is RM178.. 

I am stress free.. my headache was gone..
It was worth it.. to whose who like to massage..
I recommend you guys to go to Arokaya House...
Satisfaction guaranteed...

That's all for today
signing off**

No comments:

Post a Comment